CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What We've Been Up To...

We're putting anything planned or formal on hold for a while so we can enjoy our new baby!

We'd like to introduce our newest learner:

Hyrum Xane, born 31 May 2011

31 May


It's a great time to take a break, too! I have yet to decide if we're going to work our stuff through the summer or what. We may do a few books for FIAR here or there. We'll still do tons of reading and letters and random crafts. I guess we could call it School Lite.

IMG_3539

IMG_3543

IMG_3524

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He looks like a big guy! Just wanted to let you know I'm a fellow diaper swapper and saw a comment of your in the homeschooling forum and thought I'd come check out your blog. It is WONDERFUL and I now plan to follow it. We did our first year this year and let's just say next year will be better and I'm trying to make homeschooling contacts/friends. Again, congrats on your sweet baby and I hope you have a wonderful babymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your newest bundle! It's nice to meet you through the Five in a Row blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete